Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy BD to my Katie Bug!!


So a long time ago my sister and I were going to start this blog 
as a place for us to share cards we had made since we live so far apart.  
Well that was over 6 months ago and this is my very first post.  LOL!!  
Funny how life always gets in the way!  She had quite a few posts 
in the beginning but hasn't been able to post for a while either. 
 But there's no time like the present as I am here visiting her in Indiana! 



 This adorable Saturated Canary image  is called "Party Hardy". 
 She is from the very talented artist Krista Smith and we love 
everything she does!!


It was made for my niece who I call Katie bug.  She's my only niece
on my side of the family and I love her so so much!!


I extended the bunting banner off of the actual image to add Katie's name.
The roses I made and covered with Stickles.
 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Angie, I've just found your blog via the Saturated Canary challenge blog. What a fabulous way for you and your sister to share your enjoyment of craft across the miles. I've become a follower and look forward to seeing al the future creations you and your sister make.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Caz!! Maybe this is the little push we need to keep this thing going! We love all things papercrafting! And I'm crazy addicted to ALL Krista's images! I own almost all of them, digi and rub bah!

      Delete
  2. stunning card angie and I love the little grad above it too!!! they are both awesome makes!!
    thank you for popping in to play along with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou! We hope to play some more in the future!

      Delete