Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy B-day to me with discounted digi day!

Today did not start off as a particularly special dayI mean yes, today IS my birthday, but as you get older they seem to just run into the other days. Luckily today was Saturday so I did get to spend the entire day with my hubz which is always a treat.  Plus he is so sweet and has a way of making almost everyday feel like my birthday!  Sappy I know, but true.   I'm a lucky girl.

But something special did happen this morning.   I was surfing blogland and facebook and found that my absolute favorite stamp artist was having a sale on all her digi stamps!!  Her name is Krista Smith and the sale is  30% off your total purchase for any purchase over $12!!  Ha! Ha!  When have I ever spent less than $12 in her shop??  Neva!!  What a special birthday present to me!!  Let's just say I dropped some greenbacks!  LOL!! And so did my sis!   Thank you Krista!  If you would like to get in on this great discount you can get your own over at her shop at saturated-canary.myshopify.com .   If you're not familiar with her stamps you should definitely check them out!  They are some of the cutest, sweetest images you'll ever see.

No finished projects to post today since we were out and about celebrating but I will have one  tomorrowLook for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment