Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Copic Marker Europe Krista Smith Image and Challenge

Thank you Krista and Copic Marker Europe Blog for the free digis.  I love this one by Krista.  She's been colored for a while but I haven't had time to put the card together.  Waiting to see where to put her up for the challenge.  Even though we can't enter to win, putting the card in was a requirement to get the digi.  I think it's worth it!  Can't wait to see Angie's.  I'm sure she will astound me.



The website is Copic Marker Europe.  Email them to ask for the free images.  Remember, you must enter a card into celebration challenge!




Markers Used

Hair E15, E17, E27
Skin E000, E01, R01
Lips R20
Eyes BG01, BG05, W5

Dress/Pants R02, R05, R08, BG72, BG75, BG78, YR30, YR31, YR24
Bag E31, E33, E35, E37
Shoes C1

Background B0000, Colorless Blender

xx,
Jo

4 comments:

  1. She's so stinking cute Jo. I love the color scheme and her white sneaks. Love the flowers. Love it all!! Your getting really good at the lighting on the hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the Stamptacular Sundays challenge blog design team and this week the color theme is aqua and orange.. as long as you can post before midnight tonight, you can enter. It is a tough challenge with the color limitations but you might want to enter.
    http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Ann Marie - both my sister and I are so new to this. I haven't figured out how to be alerted to comments to posts. Just now saw this one. Thank you for your compliment. I will keep an eye out for future challenges though!!!

      Delete
  3. Jo what a fabulous card , stunning colouring well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete