Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Final Day and Some Cute Canaries

Well my final day to just play around and papercraft with my sister has come.  It's been a great day.  You know, one of those where you barely get out of your pajamas or do anything like... hygienal? LOL!   Those are the best days sometimes.  But tomorrow I will be going back home to the real world.  But it's been great spending time here with my sis, my brother-in-law, and my niece.  Very low key and laid back.  Ahhhhhh...  

Now for my entries today I have 2 Saturated Canary images.  The first is "Cali girl" and she is TAN!!  Had a little trouble with the deep skin tone and the clouds but I think she turned out okay!  Hope you like her!







My next little canary is "Gymnastics" and I made her to go into my iPhone case.  I think she is quite fitting for the upcoming 2012 London Olympics.  I'm actually attending the US Gymnastics Olympic Trials at the end of the month in my current home, San Jose.  Very excited!!   


3 comments:

  1. You are too talented sis!!! I love them both and have loved my time with you this week. The last hours are going so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Angie. Love the images, both so beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete