Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lily - Keep in Touch

My friend, Lily, whom I have turned into a scrappin' monster, has recently left my work place and gone to another company.  So I miss her fabulous sense of humor, her craziness and her VERY KEEN understanding of my craft disease.  (If you are reading this, you understand this disease).  So I've taken Krista's Secrets image and and made this cute card for Lily.  It will give me an excuse to see her soon.  You'll have to excuse my picture taking skills with the iPhone.  Obviously I could use a lesson or two on using the iPhone camera as well as coloring black hair.  Black is so hard to color...I think I'll practice that this weekend.  Anyway, Miss you Lily.  See you soon!


xx,
Jo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, I think you've done a great job on the hair as well as the rest of the image. Beautiful job.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jo I love this image .You have colored it beautifully well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv this sis ! Lilys gonna luv it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yukis Girls!
    I love everything you do!
    I'm looking for members for a design team. Recently I've been with my digital stamps.
    I want a team that uses lots of color. What you do is perfect.
    Ask a design for a weekly challenge blog I'm creating and I offer free to use my stamps.
    If you are interested, I would love to become part of my project.
    I await your response.
    This is my blog:http://rutscht.blogspot.com.es/
    And these are some of my stamps: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PapelitosStamps
    I also seek collaboration if you want or can not be DT. To do anything with my stamps.
    Nice to meet you.
    Kisses.
    For reply: cris.origami@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete