Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!



This post contains two Mother's Day cards I made this year.  The is one of 
my favorite images from Saturated Canary and she is called "Multitasking Mama".  
She is so stinking cute I can't stand it!!




This was made for Amy, who is one of my best friends.  I love this mama's hair and the
fact that she has some baby spit up on her shirt is priceless.


I made two of these cards.  One with black hair and one with brown.  The image
is a Sylvia Zet stamp called "Spring Bringer".  One was for my mother and
the second was made for a friend to give to her mother.  I used
flower soft to give the flowers a more real feel.







2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Angie. Love Krista's images and you've coloured her so beautifully.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Caz! I'm following your blog now too and your coloring is amazing! I'm sure we'll find lots of inspiration there!! Looking forward to it!
      Angie

      Delete