Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis!

Today is my sister's birthday.  She was just here last week but I miss her already.  My sister and my daughter have birthdays one day apart.  So tomorrow is my only child's 20th birthday.

A lot has transpired in one week and a very heart breaking event has taken place between my daughter and me.  I know it's not the first time it's ever happened to a mother and daughter.  But this momma is struggling with the tough love.  It is time she grows up.  She has left my home, and I am heart sick.  No that isn't even the word for it.  I can truly say that I am devastated.  So as I struggle to maintain my stance in this as I know a good mom should, my husband stands by to give me strength, and I try to keep busy.

So Angie, I've made cupcakes for you and Katelyn.  I know you can't eat any, but it's the thought that counts.  Here they are!  I love you and am so glad you are my sister.



xx,
Jo

3 comments:

  1. Uh yeh...that's 33 digi's I bought tonight. Definitely over $12. Thanks Sis! Thanks Krista! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best mom sis and it's all gonna work out great in the end I know it!

    The cuppies look so yummy but I'm salivating for that pink flowery one! Thanks for making them! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has pink sprinkles on it too...the picture just didn't pick up on it! hehehe

    ReplyDelete