Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis!

Today is my sister's birthday.  She was just here last week but I miss her already.  My sister and my daughter have birthdays one day apart.  So tomorrow is my only child's 20th birthday.

A lot has transpired in one week and a very heart breaking event has taken place between my daughter and me.  I know it's not the first time it's ever happened to a mother and daughter.  But this momma is struggling with the tough love.  It is time she grows up.  She has left my home, and I am heart sick.  No that isn't even the word for it.  I can truly say that I am devastated.  So as I struggle to maintain my stance in this as I know a good mom should, my husband stands by to give me strength, and I try to keep busy.

So Angie, I've made cupcakes for you and Katelyn.  I know you can't eat any, but it's the thought that counts.  Here they are!  I love you and am so glad you are my sister.



xx,
Jo