Sunday, June 10, 2012

Peace for the Fourth of July

Looking forward to Fourth of July and I've used Krista Smith's Hippie Love digi from Saturated Canary to get me into the spirit of it!  I think she's really cute and decided to make her hair red...it seems to fit this theme for some reason. Hope you like her!

Incidentally, Krista just posted a Challenge for Red, White and Blue...so now she's going into the rest of the wonderful artist submissions!!!  I love seeing all the ideas, don't you?


Front of Card



Close Up of Hippie Luv



Inside of the Card


I colored in Copic Sketch markers:

Hair YR12, YR14, YR15, YR18, E19
Skin E000, E00, E11, R02
Eyes BG02, B97
Flowers in Hair R02, R05
Skirt R02, R05, R08, B95, B97
Shirt C01
Boots B95, B97, B99

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore her sis!! She is stinkin' cute and I really like the embossing on the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jo, another totally gorgeous image, love all the great details.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Jo , fantastic embossing too, well done great design Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiyah Jo!
    this is such a fabulous card and I love those silver stars down the side too.
    Thank you so much for coming to play with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou x

    ReplyDelete