Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Day That Makes a Difference

Well today was an interesting day at work.  I saw several colleagues get let go.  It's amazing to see the spirit of some of them even when they know they are out of a job just before the Holidays.  I also saw my friend in HR struggle as she tried to manage through the day with all these individuals who have families and lives they are now trying to redefine.  I ask that anyone that reads this to please pray for these individuals...pray for peace, pray for comfort, pray for calmness and pray for a new job to come their way. I also ask that we give these people a boost of "You Can Do It".  With that comment, I think it is appropriate to post a card I gave to a friend just yesterday who also left my company and was flying out to interview for a job.  The girl is a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks called Lilli Claire Tude.  She was fun to color but I have to admit that I wasn't quite ready to do that much hair.  I did my best with my new skills.  Hope everyone has a great day and remembers to show their spunk when things don't go the way we plan.


xx,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment