Friday, July 27, 2012

Grey Tie Bachelorette


So remember I said I have 3 friends getting married within a month of each other?  Well one of the bachelorette parties is going to be in Vegas with a "50 Shades of Grey" theme.  So of course 'Grey Tie' from the Saturated Canary was perfect.  I have to make 21 of these tags which will be attached to the swag bags.  You say eeeeeeek, right?  I sure did because I'm spread a little thin with a lot of projects right now so I had to cheat a little.  Oh ok.... maybe a lot.  I colored only one of these cute little images and then I took her to my local copy shop.  They scanned it and made it into a bunch of smaller ones!  Whew!!  That saved me a lot of work considering the tag itself is taking quite a bit of work!  They even made me a huge 11X17in one that will be used on a sign that will be in the foyer of their suite!  How awesome is that?



The one you are looking at was actually a scanned image, not the original I colored.  Not too bad right?  I think they did a great job.  I hope the girls really like her!!


DONE!!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Angie, beautifully coloured and brilliant idea to have it copied to save on the hard work. Hope all goes well at the party.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, it's amazing! I love that image and your colouring are lovely. Beautiful tag whit awsome colourcombo. Hugs, Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo it's an excellent idea !!!! i am reading "50 Shades of Grey" ;)
    your tag are amazing !!
    hugs LiLYCLOCHETTE

    ReplyDelete