Monday, July 23, 2012

Black & White +Teal

My sister has posted her B/W +1 for the SC Challenge and now it's my turn!  DT members please note that my sister and I share this blog.  We realize there is only to be one entry and we are only entering ONE card each.  Please do not delete our entries!  Thank you! :)

This is the lovely "Fancy" and she was a freebie from the oh so generous Krista at the Saturated Canary!  I made her into a wedding card for a coworker.  I have 3 friends at work who are getting married within 1 month of each other!!  EEEEEK!  I hafta's get busy!!  Anyway, all 3 of these lovely ladies are always decked out to the nines so I'm going to try and make their cards to match that!  I will be posting my other cards as I complete them.








papers: Bazzill, GCD, Fancy Pants
flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
punches: Martha Stewart
dies: Cheery Lynn, Spellbinders
metal initials: Making Memories
feathers: michaels (colored w/copics)
ribbons,pearls,stick pin beads: Michaels

Sorry about the poor quality pics.  It's really late and I couldn't wait till daylight because I wanted to get her posted!  Off to make more wedding cards!

I am entering Fancy into these challenges:

saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com
craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com
4craftychicks.blogspot.com
pennyschallenges.blogspot.com