Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's All About the Shoes

I've finally finished my card of Dorothy.  I loved the Wizard of Oz, not just for the story it told, but because of those sparkly red shoes.  Yummy.  So when Krista put up the bling challenge, I had to use Dorothy and glitter up those shoes.  I remember my daughter being smaller and they had those Mary Jane shoes in red glitter.  I secretly wished I could get them in my size so we could play dress up together.  Ohhhh...do I love those things.  I hope you can see the glitter in the shoes but I don't think the camera does it justice.  I purposely left the bows uncolored so the eyes aren't distracted from the red.



I tried to keep to my KISS promise tonight.  Maybe it's because I'm tired and lazy.  But it still feels good that I did.

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Saturated Canary Challenge #21 Bling It Out
Stamptacular Sketch Challenge #171
Stamp N Plus July Anything Goes Challenge

xx,
Jo