Thursday, July 12, 2012

Nurse graduation!

So I'm really late in getting this graduation card posted but it was actually done in time!  LOL! 
This is called "Nurse" from CC Designs and I think she is adorable!  I'm a nurse so I'm always looking for cute nurse stamps.  I actually made one of these into a cute little 1" image and put her on my badge at work.  Everyone loves it and thinks she is a sticker!  (I always correct them of course! tehe).   It was made for a nurse friend who's little sister was just graduating nursing school.









4 comments:

  1. I love your card it's stunning
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    I have candy if your interested
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Angie. Love the image and your brilliant colouring.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! what a fab card. good work. hugs, tess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this card! I am a Nurse as well... I love all of your cards they are absolutely amazing- so creative!! Keep up the great work! 😊
    s

    ReplyDelete