Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Give Big for St. Jude Children's Reasearch!!

Today I have a sweet boy card to share.  The image is
 from Saturated Canary and is called "Give Big". 

I followed a sketch for a specific challenge and I just love the layout!  I'm not good at 
boy cards so this sketch was so helpful in getting me started! 

  The little flags he is holding come bare which gives you the opportunity to write 
your own message in them.  I love that versatility!

  Here is a close up of the grass I cut and chalked.  The wooden stars I bought at my local
 fabric store. I then stitched them into the paper to keep them in place.

I am going to enter this card into a few challenges:

chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.com: it's the sketch I used!
kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com: stripes and/or polka dots
pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com: anything but a Christmas card

2 comments:

  1. Sweet masculine card.

    Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Card Challenge.

    Hugs, Nelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, love the image and all the little elements to it.
    Thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

    ReplyDelete