Thursday, November 29, 2012

Balloon Wishes for St. Jude Children's Research!

Good morning everyone!  This adorable digi from Saturated Canary is
called "Balloon Wishes".  She comes with several cute balloons
you can change out as desired.  I chose to just fill her balloon space 
with a cute flair button I bought on Etsy.

Isn't she the cutest??  I followed a sketch for a challenge and I think it worked 
very well for her.  The cute papers are from Echo Park called Sweet Day.
I used Spellbinders around the image and the frame of the card was made
with Martha Stewarts Flourish Lace punch around the page.  I think it's
a new product because I've never seen this particular set before.  But of course
 I had to have it!  Hehe.  I wanted it because I knew it would look just 
gorgeous with some ribbon woven through it.  

A close-up of the weaving:

Thanks for visiting!!
Challenges she will enter: anything goes 4 kids any die will do anything but a Christmas card sugar & spice pastel colors