Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Addict...Addict...Addict

Ok..my latest addiction...thanks sis for introducing me... is not about scrapbooking.  But it's definitely a nice place for me to collect web images of cards and other things I see on the internet.  If you haven't seen it yet, go to Pinterest.  I LOVE IT!  My favorite by far is my Card Inspiration bulletin board.  Enter your email address and join.  You won't be able to stop when you start creating electronic bulletin boards.  My latest Stamping Bella stamp (purchased as a gift by my friend Lily - thanks Lily) is pinned on Pinterest as a card.  I've put a picture here for everyone to see.  OMG - how can you go wrong?  Copic Markers, Stamping Bella and Pinterest = LOVE

BTW - look for my sister to be on Pinterest.  She has the BEST pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment