Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First Time for Everything

Ok - a bit intimidating and yet exciting at the same time.  This is the first post to Yuki's Girls.  My name is Jo and I am one half of Yuki's Girls.  Why Yuki's Girls?...well my mother's name is Yukiko.  I have a sister that lives across the country from me that I miss very much.  I can't think of any better way to share my life with her and my parents than with this blog titled "Yuki's Girls".

My sis and I share a passion for scrapbooking.  We are both avid collectors of paper, stamps and other supplies (otherwise known as OCD hoarders).  You wouldn't think that exists, but we both have way more than we need and yet we are both quite organized with the stuff.  I am hoping we can share the things we do through the world called blogosphere.

One of my newest addictions is Copic markers.  Below is my first creation.  I know, I know..we are a little past Halloween, but it IS one of my first items.  Actually it's my second, the first one I sent to my sister.  This inspiration came from You Tube, but I can't remember where I found it.  I used a Inkadinkadoo Stamp Set.  Did I explain my HUGE addiction to stamps?  I've been collecting them since my daughter was two years old.


Well I hope to post my latest creations.  Look for my love of the Stamping Bella stamps.  Ooh la la

No comments:

Post a Comment