Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sexy Valentine

I've been a little busy with the installation of my new shelves with embellishments.  My husband is such a carpenter and he has been getting my custom embellishment shelves installed for me.  Needless to say my scrap room has been a little messy, but it was so worth it!



Below is the card for my hubby!  He deserves a little "sexy" in his life.  Don't you think?  We are going to spend the night away from home for Valentine's day, and I wanted to make sure I had a card for him on our get-a-way.



The image is Holy Shirt from Slinky Tart.  She's so cute and sexy!  I picked her because she has short hair like me.  :-)  I hope I did her justice with the coloring.  


Skin:  E13, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair:  W09, W07, W05, W03
Shirt:  R39, R37, R29, R24, R22
Stockings:  C04, C02, C00

xoxo,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment