Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Little Love for My Little Love

Well, ok...she's not so little.  This is a Valentine card I made for my daughter, Katelyn.  She's 22, so not so little anymore.  But she will always be my baby!


The image is I {heart} You Marci by LaLa-Land Crafts from Irina's December 2014 Project Kit.  She was fun to color up.  I tried to apply my class knowledge to her pleats but the colors I wanted were so light that I couldn't get the contrast in there.  I like how the buttons in her hat turned out though!



Copic Colors:
Skin - E000, E01, E00, E11, E04
Hair - E30, E31, E55, E57
Dress & Hat - R000, R11, R22, R24, R27
Shirt, Shoes & Buttons - N0, N2, N4, N6


Love to Love You Stamp - Close To My Heart "Mad About You" set

Dies:
LaLa-Land Open Hearts Banner die and String of Hearts Die
Heartfelt Creations Ornate Gateway Die
Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Scallop Die
Spellbinders Heart Circles

Love Chip Board - Studio Calico

Other Embellishments Unknown

I'm a pretty organized person, but my desk always looks like this after I'm done making a card.  Whew!  I haven't figured out a way to keep it neater!  You guys have ideas?



xoxo,
Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment