Wednesday, October 17, 2012

La-La Land Crafts Halloween Cards Class

So of course it's been a crazy long time since I've been able to post anything 
on the blog because of previous commitments I had to complete.   
But finally I was able to do something fun just for me!!  Over the past 
weekend I had the honor of taking a class from the very talented Irina Blount.  
For those of you who don't know her, she is the owner of La-La Land Crafts.  
You know, the super cute Marci and Luka rubber/digi stamps??
Well that woman can create some amazing projects!! We made a total of 3 
Halloween cards with her newest Halloween images.   We completed the 
assembly of the cards in the class but I wasn't able to finish all the coloring 
of 3 images so I had some homework!  LOL!!  I still have one more to color but 
I thought I'd share the ones I have done. 

The first is Flying Witch Marci and she was so fun to color.
I'm not very good at coloring folds in clothing but Irina taught me
a few little tricks!  Thanks Irina!





This is the scary tree die from LLL crafts.  Love it!


Inside of card is cute too!  Oops!!  I forgot to take a picture of it BEFORE I
wrote in it!!  Did it on both cards silly me!!


This next image is Lil' Devil Marci.  Loved coloring her too.
Hope you can see some of the glitter coloring I added to 
both these images!  I love adding a little bling
to all my images! 






These will not be entered in
any challenges due to the fact they are not my ideas.
Yes, I colored the images and put the cards together, but
these were Irina's projects that I replicated in her class.

I had so much fun that I'm going to take one of her eight hour
workshops in December in which we will be making 5
projects!!  How will we get them all done, I don't know!!

If you want to check out more of her amazing work, check
You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Both fabulous Halloween cards Angie. Love the colouring, the folds look fantastic.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fabulous Sweetie you have a wonderful style, love looking at your work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete