Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Stylist in the Making

Well it's been a very long time since I've been on the blog except to see my sister's beautiful creations.  I've been crazy busy with my daughter moving out and then moving away from me.  While I've missed her quite a bit, it is very evident that she is thriving right now.  She came to visit this weekend and she studied while I made her a card for one of her homework assignments.  She is studying at the Aveda Institute to be a stylist and her assignment is to put together a hair style "look book", so I made a card for her to put in the front of it.


I couldn't do embellishments since it's going into a page protector, but it sure is cute in the book.  The image is Hair Mess Brittany from Simply Betty.

Gotta tell you...I sure have missed coloring.  Unfortunately, my crafting time is going to be quite limited over the next six to seven months.  Our house has been up for sale and we just accepted an offer.  It's time to pack up and build.  All my stamps are getting packed.  Trying to convince my husband that I simply can't put my papers away and my copics ABSOLUTELY will not go into storage.  Hopefully I can keep a limited supply of items out.  But in the meantime, I know you all agree that my sister, Angie, is so very talented.  She will continue to post beautiful creations.

So long!
Jo

This cutie is going into 2 SB challenges:

simplychallengedchallenges.blogspot.com: back to school/fall challenge (ends 10-6)
simplychallengedchallenges.blogspot.com: anything goes challenge (ends 9-20)

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwh. I just love this sis!! So so cute! Love the bobby pin paper and your coloring! The shading on her skin is superfab!

    It makes me sad that you're going to have such limited time for crafting and the blog! I've missed you on here and I'm going to miss you more for a while I guess! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable is this, FANTASTIC job. I just LOVE IT!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete