Monday, August 20, 2012

Blue Bike Inspiration

So it's been almost two weeks since my last post!  Where does the time go??
Actually, my crafts have been put on the back burner a bit because I've
 been so busy helping a friend of mine with her wedding decorations.

But I had to make a birthday card using the photo inspiration from Krista's
Saturated Canary Challenge this week.  My interpretation is a little more literal with
the blue bike and the big tree but I love making scenes with my stamps!

Inspiration photo for challenge:


My interpretation:


The sweet little girl is a digi from the Saturated Canary and her
name is "Windy Day".  She actually is flying a kite but I removed the
kite for this scene.The bike is a digi from Milk N Coffee called "Antique bicycle 
with flower basket".   And finally, the beautiful heart tree in the background 
is a rubber stamp from Magnolia and I think is called "Oak Tree".



 
Just to Say "happy BIRTHDAY beautiful!" This is for Suzy, an old college
friend of mine.  We don't get to see each other often at all, but I
love her so much!  She helped me through some very difficult
times in my life and I feel I owe her a lot!!


I colored my scene with copics and here are the colors I used.
I used a lot with this one I know!!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:


17 comments:

  1. Hello there fellow Pink lover. Isn't it fabulous about the launch of In the Pink? I stopped in for a closer look at your card. I'm linked at #1 & #103 this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

    Your colouring is lovely, such a pretty image and you've made a fabulous scene. Gorgeous card.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie

    Ooh I love this fabulous image and the delicate colours you've used.. and what a fabulous scene you've created! Gorgeous layout and embellies... a perfect card altogether!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at our first challenge - it's amazing how many pink lovers are out there wanting to share their passion! Good luck with this one and hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine (AKA Posh!)x
    ITP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring Angie, and lots of gorgeous detail. Love the scene you've created with the three images.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at our first ITP challenge - hope to see you again next time!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Angie this is just beautiful. Love the combination of images, the gorgeous papers and beautiful embellishments. Just stunning.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing job with this card. Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowser its amazing hunnie just love the scene you have crated, so beautiful, thanks for plauying at SC its a pleasure to have you with us, big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous scene you created! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing!!!! I love it!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at SC Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful!!!! Fabulous card!
    Thanks for sharing your project at Delightful Challenges!
    Blessings
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card Angie...especially the pastel colors how how you created the scene. Your coloring is stunning! Thank you so much for joining in our Summer Fun Challenge at LCI this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is sooooo pretty, I love how you've used the images together, they work perfectly! Thanks for sharing with the Ladybugs summer fun challenge! Hope you join us again next time, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Angie, gorgeous soft colours, thanks for joining the Ladybugs at LCI for the 'Summer Fun' challenge and I hope you can join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    PS
    I have super candy if your interested

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a breathtaking creation, Angie....just beautiful....Thanks for playing with Wags 'n Whiskers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where have you been hiding I have only just found your blog and think your creations are AMAZING they are all beautiful works of art well I am now a follower so won't miss anymore
    Jacki xx http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, absolutely stunning- congrats on your top six for Saturated Canary - soooo well deserved! Susie x

    ReplyDelete