Thursday, December 24, 2015

Aurora Wings Candy Cane Fairy

Boy time just gets away from me.  I haven't colored for almost a week.  How did that happen?

I had hoped to get this cutie done in time for the Kit and Clowder Advent Calendar day for Aurora Wings. But so busy with the holiday!  If you haven't yet, go to the Kit and Clowder page and click "Like" so you don't miss out on all the goodies Alyce is always posting.

This is one of the new stamps for Aurora Wings called Candy Cane Fairy.  She's so cute.  And gosh, I love Alyce's clothing class at Kit and Clowder which shows me how to put in pleats and folds in the fabric.  You can grab Candy Cane Fairy at the Aurora Wings shop on Etsy.  Click like on Mitzi's page too.

I do wish the picture could capture the glitter on her wings and stockings.  It is definitely way cuter in your hands!!!

My daughter's boyfriend's parents will receive this card tomorrow as we spend Christmas Eve with them.



Colors Used




xoxo,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment