Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Dear Hot Stuff

Here's a very quick card for a friend's birthday.
I'm singing her a song...

"Happy Birthday to you, Hapy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Hot Stuff,
Happy Birthday Tooo Yooou!!"




This hottie is Annette from Kraftin' Kimmie.  I love
how she's sweet on top but a little naughty
underneath!!




I honestly have no idea who the maker of this sheet music is.  Sorry!
But I added some lyrics by hand to match my theme.


Cut out with Spellbinders and colored with Copics!!
The paper is from a paper pack called "Celebrate" by 
Me & My Big Ideas.  Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and
ribbon from my stash!
 

I hope everyone is safe out there in blogland!! 

I will enter her into a couple challenges:



5 comments:

  1. What a fun and sassy card! Thanks for playing along with us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Annette looks stunning, beautiful job!! Thanks for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette looks gorgeous...loving those brown eyes! Thanks for playing along at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Angie. Another fabulous design, colour combo and beautifully coloured image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week!

    ReplyDelete